group Rubric and the Assessment Matrix
to evaluate your efforts.
2) Social, ethical, and human
3) Technology productivity tools
4) Technology communications tools
5) Technology research tools
6) Technology problem-solving and decision-making tools
1) Students will understand and use Language Arts for communication.
2) Students will understand and use Language Arts as a learning
4) Students will use a variety of listening and reading strategies
5) Students will speak clearly and write effectively for a variety
of audiences and purposes.
6) Students will speak and write clearly, effectively,
7) Students will respond personally, analytically, and critically
to written and spoken language, and other media.
8) Students will appreciate and respect their own language, culture,
and literature and will learn about the languages, cultures and
literature of others.
9) Students will use language and literature to gain insight
into their own and others' lives, and to build understanding
of the moral and aesthetic dimensions of human experience.
10) Students will use state-of-the-art computer and other technology
to gather, use and synthesize information, and to create and
1) Students will understand and use mathematics in problem solving.
2) Students will understand and use mathematics in communication.
10) Students will understand and use statistics.
5) Students will acquire the abilities to do scientific inquiry.
6) Students will understand the process of scientific inquiry.
1) Students will use knowledge and cultural understanding to
explain how world's people cope with ever-changing conditions,
examine issues from multiple perspectives, and respond to individual
and cultural diversity.
6) Students will know and understand how personal and group identities
are shaped by culture, physical environment, individuals, groups
11) Students will know and understand the diverse, dynamic, and
ever-changing nature of culture.
5) Students will demonstrate the ability to use interpersonal
communication skills to enhance health.
1) Learn and develop the essential skills and technical demands
unique to dance, theater/drama, and visual art.
2) Use dance, music, theater/drama, and visual art to express
4) Demonstrate and understanding of the dynamics of the creative
5) Observe, discuss, analyze, and make critical judgments about
6) Show increased awareness of diverse peoples and cultures through
visual and performing art.
7) Demonstrate knowledge about how technology and invention have
historically influenced artists and offered new possibilities
8) Contribute to communities by sharing expertise in dance, music,
theater/drama, and visual art and by participating in the activities
of cultural institutions.
1) Students will identify their career interests and aptitude
to develop an educational plan which supports personal goals.
3) Students will demonstrate the technological knowledge and
skills required for future careers
4) Students will develop and demonstrate responsible and ethical
5) Students will develop effective leadership,interpersonal,
and team skills.