The count down is on, 4, 3, 2, 1, Blast Off to PD 2007! Your participation in this event promises to make it another RETA professional development experience par excellence! Thank you for making and taking the time to attend. We're excited and look forward to having everyone here!
Stuff to bring
- laptop, wireless if possible
- RETA name tag (Hopefully you still have it!)
- iPod (if you have one)
Prepping your laptop
Please download and install these free applications and plug-ins:
- The hospitality table will be set up in La Academia.
- Arriving late to PD? Find Lori/Leo to register and Kerry to set up internet access for your laptop.
- An iPod Nano, a Flip Video Camera and other door prizes will be given out this year.
Based on your attendance, please log your hours at my.nmsu.edu as follows:
Full Attendance: 8.75 hours ( = $175 / $20 per hour)
Full Saturday, Half Sunday: 7.5 hours ( = $150 / $20 per hour)
Saturday only : 5 hours ( = $100 / $20 per hour)
NMSU parking regulations are not enforced on the weekends. You do not need a parking pass. Wahoo!
Haven't registered for PD yet? Need to change your PD registration? Or, still need to book your hotel? Please visit the PD 2007 Registration page.