To be established as a leading innovative educational service provider that integrates technology with teaching and learning in a meaningful way.
RETA, a former 1998 US Department of Education Technology Innovation Challenge Grant, has established a solid reputation as a statewide professional development program since 1995. We are committed to bringing a variety of quality services and products to districts/schools, educators, and organizations in New Mexico.
Mission and Goals
To promote innovative uses of technology to improve teaching and learning by:
- Providing quality services for educators that meet their professional development needs.
- Developing media-rich educational resources for teaching and learning
- Establishing collaborative partnerships to leverage resources.
- Strengthening communication within the RETA organization and with outside agencies (districts, NM PED, others).
- Promoting RETA services and resources statewide to educators and others through different venues.
- Securing stable and adequate resources (human, technical, and fiscal).
- NMSU | RETA
- Phone: (575) 646-8231 | Fax: (575) 646-2044
- Milton Hall 185, MSC 3CEL, P.O. Box 30001
- Las Cruces, NM 88003-8001